- Aluminum stamping blanks
- Raw material
- Diameter: 1.0 inch (25.4mm)
- Thickness: 20 gauge (.031" / .80mm)
- Hole diameter: 3mm (approximately 3/32")
- Perfect for stamping, etching, and engraving
- Can be used as valve tags and ID badges
Finishing Notes: Some edges may require light filing for maximum smoothness and to remove any mild burring. These raw aluminum blanks can be visually enhanced through additional finishing techniques. For finishing tips and tricks, there are many instructional videos and articles for working with raw aluminum blanks.